S5. E101. Overcoming UncertaintyFeb 04, 2021
In today's episode, I share some of the best tips and advice on overcoming uncertainty. If you are someone who gets freaked out when life is about to change, or you are forced to make a change, today's chat will be some sweet relief! We naturally want to protect ourselves when things look uncertain by retreating into the safety of what we know... but what if that uncertainty actually has gifts for us? Here's how to find out...
What feelings come up when you hear the word "uncertainty"? [2:33]
We're naturally fearful of the unknown [3:21]
- Instead of worrying about what you might lose, think about what you might win [8:21]
How do you get past feelings of uncertainty? [13:10]
"Losses carry twice as much psychological impact as wins" [5:20]
- "The reality is that your life is never certain" [7:06]
"You are the cause of the uncertainty, not the situation" [12:08]
- Get the Quantum Leap Training Replays here
- Grab my free Leap Guidebook here
- Get the book Hacking Uncertainty by Price Pritchett
- We use BUZZSPROUT to host this podcast. It's simple to use! Try it yourself here.
- Finally! An all-in-one solution for running my coaching business. I've used Kajabi for years and it's the only software I recommend for my clients who want to build six-figure coaching businesses. You can access your free trial of Kajabi here.