S5. E173. Open Letter to New CoachesMar 03, 2022
** Warning: I do drop a few F-bombs in this episode!**
In this episode, I share some truths for the inspiring new coaches...
Before you take a step into the coaching arena I want to ask yourself a few questions.
I know it looks fun, it looks hopeful, it looks so easy, it looks like a fun club
But at the end of the day, it’s a business, you become an entrepreneur and that is hard AF
So before you decide to start your coaching business I want you to ask yourself a few hard questions...
These questions I’m about to ask you are your reality check to see if you REALLY want to step into this arena.
Because the coaching scene can be SO MANY AMAZING THINGS but it's also going to challenge the heck out of you and I want you to be ready for the ride!
Coaching is fun, but it's also hard work [4:04]
Entrepreneurship is a personal development journey [7:31]
Do you have a burning desire to become an online coach? [9:32]
Are you all in on your goals? [12:09]
- Are you willing to invest in yourself and faith that you will figure it out? [15:29]
- Others will not invest in you if you won't invest in yourself [19:39]
- The inner work is just as important as the outer work [20:09]
- Are you willing to be bad, before you get good? [22:51]
- Are you open to being coached? [26:28]
- Are you willing to take responsibility in your business? [31:24]