139. 7 Lessons for Any TransitionJul 05, 2021
I recently moved my family of 5 to a new house, and I learned some lessons along the way. Today's episode is for anyone who is planning a big move, or really any big life transition. Find out what helped me make that transition run smoothely in today's episode.
Make sure you're prepared ahead of time [7:52]
Don't be afraid to ask for help [10:32]
- Give yourself some deadlines [13:25]
It's okay if you need to take a break [15:44]
Letting go of perfection [18:40]
- Trust in the process [26:33]
"The universe will give you what you want or something better" [21:02]
- "Change the way you look at things and the things you look at will change" [28:47]
- Are you ready to get started with Kajabi? Send me a private message (using the word KAJABI) here: https://www.instagram.com/quantumleapqueen/?hl=en
- Could us working together be a fit? Let's find out!
Apply here: https://www.shanarecker.com/discoverycall
Join my completely FREE text list to get all of the inspiration and advice you need to achieve your next big goals! Text “HELLO” to 226-779-7860 to subscribe!
- Join my free Facebook Community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/quantumleapwithshana
- We use BUZZSPROUT to host this podcast. It's simple to use! Try it yourself here: https://www.buzzsprout.com/?referrer_id=18135