S4. E77. 5 Things I wish I knew when starting my businessOct 22, 2020
Today I am breaking it down for you... I am giving you those FIVE business tips that I wish I had when I was just starting out. I really break it down for you in today's episode - from selling your course BEFORE you create it to the importance of showing up authentically in your business. If you're looking for the keys to success... look no further.
#1: You'll find success faster if you just be yourself [2:43]
#2: Sell your offers BEFORE you create them [5:29]
- #3: Never be afraid to invest in yourself [8:19]
#4: Invest in coaches that give you time with them [11:20]
#5: Don't wait for the perfect time to start...just do it! [14:46]
- Join the Online Entrepreneur Launch 4-Day Workshop here
- Would you like my Monday Motivational Messages?
Text DREAM to +1 (226) 779-7860 and you'll be added to my contacts!
- If you want to check out the Facebook LIVE I did on the Feather, the Brick and the Mac Truck click here
- Check out The Rock's photo here