S5. E95. [Pt.4] How to Make a Quantum Leap in 2021Jan 14, 2021
In part 4, we talk all about how to track your success. If you have a really big goal, split it up into smaller goals, so that you can feel yourself making progress. I talk about some of the tools I use to help track my progress and share an exciting update on the podcast! Tune into today's episode.
What we've covered so far [1:11]
You need a metric to track [2:54]
- A tool I use to track my progress [6:07]
Don't give up if you don't reach your goal... just move the date [8:28]
- Some exciting news about the Podcast! [11:16]
"Where focus goes, energy flows" [10:24]
- Join the free 5 Day Launch Your Quantum Leap Challenge!
- To get your hands on my NEW LEAP Guide to Creating Your Quantum Leap, get your name on the waitlist and be the first to get it delivered to your inbox!
- We use BUZZSPROUT to host this podcast. It's simple to use! Try it yourself here.
- Finally! An all-in-one solution for running my coaching business. I've used Kajabi for years and it's the only software I recommend for my clients who want to build six-figure coaching businesses. You can access your free trial of Kajabi here.