S5. E147. 3 Reasons Why You Must Nail Your NicheAug 30, 2021
It is very common to think that by keeping your niche as broad as possible, you'll be able to get more clients. In today's episode, I talk all about why it's actually more beneficial to be as specific as possible (I'm talking 5 levels!!) when choosing your niche. Tune into today's episode to learn more.
What do I mean by "your niche"? [2:20]
Why does your niche need to be specific? [3:46]
- The more specific you are, the more likely you are to find the right clients [8:08]
You will never run into a shortage of clients [13:30]
"Your niche is often a former version of you" [12:09]
- Free Nail Your Niche Guide with a digital and printable tool to help you find your specific niche and attract dreamy clients: https://www.shanarecker.com/niche
- Are you ready to get started with Kajabi? Send me a private message (using the word KAJABI) here: https://www.instagram.com/quantumleapqueen/?hl=en
- Could us working together be a fit? Let's find out!
Apply here: https://www.shanarecker.com/discoverycall
Join my completely FREE text list to get all of the inspiration and advice you need to achieve your next big goals! Text “HELLO” to 226-779-7860 to subscribe!
- Join my free Facebook Community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/quantumleapwithshana
- We use BUZZSPROUT to host this podcast. It's simple to use! Try it yourself here: https://www.buzzsprout.com/?referrer_id=18135