S5. E107. Why You Need to FAIL More OftenFeb 25, 2021
In this episode, I share three of my many failures over my years and why those "failures" actually served me in the pursuit of my goals. If you're not failing then you're not growing!
Have you been thinking too small when it comes to your goals? [3:20]
I share a few of my own failures [5:28]
"It was easier for me to take a risk, because where I was, wasn't working"
- "I wouldn't change a damn thing because all of my failures were lessons" [13:37]
"I couldn't see the ways I needed to pivot until I experienced failure" [18:58]
- "The bigger the failure, the bigger the lesson" [21:15]
- Launch Your Quantum Leap 5-Day Goal Achieving Workshop!
- Get your Goal-Setting Guide here: https://www.shanarecker.com/leap
- Follow my NEW Instagram account here:
- We use BUZZSPROUT to host this podcast. It's simple to use! Try it yourself here.
- Finally! An all-in-one solution for running my coaching business. I've used Kajabi for years and it's the only software I recommend for my clients who want to build six-figure coaching businesses. You can access your free trial of Kajabi here.