S5. E105. Never Being Satisfied with Jennifer NealFeb 18, 2021
I sit down with my friend, Jennifer Neal to talk about how she pivoted into being a super successful entrepreneur and how she overcame some of her own self-limiting beliefs. We talk about the importance of personal development, how to overcome your fears and how to find joy in the journey. Tune into today's episode!
Who is Jennifer Neal? [2:57]
The influence of Jennifer's mentor [6:01]
- The joy comes from the journey [10:33]
You can't just wait for life to happen to you. You have to play the game! [20:11]
Personal development is pivotal for your success in life [23:10]
- What's the big goal for Jen right now? [25:25]
To get over the fear, you have to do more of what makes you fearful [29:34]
Three books that have been the most imactful for Jen [31:27]
"If you're able to work with someone that knows more than you, then shut up and listen" [7:10]
- "There is always a way to pivot" [8:12]
"I am happy, but I'm never going to be satisfied" [11:05]
- "You can't use old moves to achieve the new goal" [18:14]
- Follow Jennifer on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-neal-525871a/?originalSubdomain=ca
- Follow Jen on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jenniferlourenco/?hl=en
- Get your Goal-Setting Guide here: https://www.shanarecker.com/leap
- Follow my NEW Instagram account here:
- We use BUZZSPROUT to host this podcast. It's simple to use! Try it yourself here.
- Finally! An all-in-one solution for running my coaching business. I've used Kajabi for years and it's the only software I recommend for my clients who want to build six-figure coaching businesses. You can access your free trial of Kajabi here.